[Asterisk-Dev] OMG THE SKY IS FALLING!! NOT!!!

brian brian at bkw.org
Fri May 14 10:52:29 MST 2004

Jim Louderback just replied to me and said his "buddy" is going to show up
and demonstrage the attack... which is just the standard man in the middle
attack.  I'm not disputing the fact that voip can be insecure... I'm just
ticked that they come up with a boiler plate story that ALL VOIP is
insecure.  Its just like anything else on the planet if you set it up wrong
its going to be insecure but the fact is you CAN secure it.

bkw