[Asterisk-Dev] Algorithm to parse country code

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Wed May 12 05:01:36 MST 2004

Hi all,

Thanks for the help with the country code parsing algorithm - I decided
in the end to do as little as possible in my own code and just let
MySQL do all the dirty work. I was hoping all along actually that there
would be a way to do it with MySQL - but I notice the man pages
regarding SELECT statements on mysql.com aren't very detailed - doesn't
document many of the things suggested to me by this group.

Anyhow, my script works the way I want it to now (in this respect
anyway), though there is a bit more fine tuning required in other
respects. I notice there are no decent usable prepaid callingcard apps
available on the wiki at the moment, so once mine works nicely i'll
release it and see what comments everyone has.

Meanwhile... back to work. Thanks again!

Terence