[Asterisk-Dev] Call progress internationalization Enhancement

Luis Mata mataluis at xtremenetworks.biz
Thu May 6 10:47:46 MST 2004

>     Hello Group:

          Am begining to work on the internationalization of the call
porgress indicators / pseudo Answer supervision. As I seen that Asterisk
does have differnet country indications but does not have the dsp fully
develop to support differrent countries indications and report back to
Asterisk the state of the call from the Zap channels. What I am thinking
to do is to read the default indication and proceed to set the dsp
accordingly. If anyone has already work on this matter I will apreciate
there comments.

Regards

Luis Mata.