[Asterisk-Dev] chan_oh323 vs. asterisk cvs head

James H. Cloos Jr. cloos at jhcloos.com
Wed May 5 06:17:13 MST 2004

I've tried both 0.5.10 and 0.6.0 w/ the recomended openh323/pwlib
versions for each.

In all cases if asterisk is an up-to-date checkout of head, all
outgoing calls via chan_oh323 fail to set AST_STATE_UP with the
result that audio only flows to * and not from *.

I tried *'s v1.0_stable tag w/ 0.5.10 and that still works.

I'd estimate that it stopped working in the last fortnight or so.

I've read through much of the src but haven't spotted what needs to
be changed to get it working again.

-JimC