[Asterisk-Dev] FreeBSD recursive mutexes - please help

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue May 4 12:30:37 MST 2004

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001411

I've digged up some reference code from other open source projects that have
implemented recursive mutexes on *BSD platforms.

What we need now is someone that knows how to code this, based on inspiration
from the examples.

This is the one bug that stands between FreeBSD and Asterisk 1.0.

(There's another, smaller one, in app_sms, but we'll take that one later since
we haven't got any PRI connections on FreeBSD yet)

/Olle