[Asterisk-Dev] sip outgoing proxy

Karl Brose khb at brose.com
Wed Mar 31 20:43:18 MST 2004

This seems a variation of a problem I encountered with SIP registration with
a certain provider who apparently wanted a certain formatted domainname.
It's a simply fix in chan_sip.c, there are only a few places where the
SIP Headers get formatted and you can replace them with what you need
depending on
circumstances.  I am running a modified version and it fixed the problem.
I am sure yours requires a similar fix.
Would this be Broadvoice?