[Asterisk-Dev] SIP rx issues

woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au
Tue Mar 30 21:02:49 MST 2004

The SIP protocol uses a control connection and an audio (RTP) connection for
each direction.  It seems that the audio connection is getting from asterisk
to the SIP phones, but not in the other direction.

Mostly this is caused by firewalls or NAT boxes, can you post details of any
between the SIP phones and the asterisk box?

Also it would be handy to post the relevant (changed) parts of your
sip.conf.

Cheers,
Woody