[Asterisk-Dev] Adding custom applications to asterisk.

Christian Beaulieu christianb at grafsoft.com
Tue Mar 30 15:00:46 MST 2004

I'm brand new to the asterisk scene and we are trying to add custom applications to asterisk.

Right now I am just trying to add a simple application to fprintf into a file all the extensions a user could have possibly entered while browsing sub menus.

in extensions.conf I have a line that looks like this:
exten => _.,1,Test($(EXT1),$(EXT2),$(EXT3),$(EXT4),$(EXT5),$(EXTEN))

EXT1-5 are just variables to know on what level I am at.

In which directory do I have to place my applications so that asterisk can find them(if any)?

If not what do I have to do to be able to do this??

Thanks in advance,
Christian