[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk crushes DEll PE 1750 SMP

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Fri Mar 26 17:12:05 MST 2004

Has the machine been stable in the past?

What has changed recently?

If you disconnect the network cable and load the box does it crash?  Might be hard to do on a SIP
box...

I strongly suspect the network drivers, the tigon TG3 chipset gave me no end of trouble under SMP
when I had the same configuration ( dual p4 Xeon Dell 2750 )

Bill