[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk crushes DEll PE 1750 SMP

Alex Litvak alexl at netintegrations.net
Fri Mar 26 12:49:16 MST 2004

That was my first choice since I didn't want to  buy the card.
But for some reason Dell PE 1750 doesn't seem to have UHCI USB.

ServerWorks OSB4/CSB5 OHCI USB Controller

That is what I see during the boot. I need to use SMP so rtc is not the
option here. So I purchased this card:

wcfxo: DAA mode is 'FCC'
Found a Wildcard FXO: Wildcard X101P

Could it be a problem with wcfxo or it is zapatel that causes the crash
?

Regards,

Alex