[Asterisk-Dev] ALPHA Voicemail notification via telephone call script available

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Mar 18 21:58:42 MST 2004

Please e-mail me with any problems or find me, ManxPower, on FreeNode
#Asterisk channel

http://www.fnords.org/~eric/asterisk/downloads/

>From the README:

"vmoutcall" is a Perl script that works with Asterisk and your e-mail
server software to notify users that they have new voicemail via a
telephone call.

Assumes you are using Postfix.  If you are using a different
e-mail server software you are on your own, but any SMTP server that
supports address extensions should work.  This script assumes you are
running the mail server software on the SAME SERVER as you are running
Asterisk.

--
Eric Wieling <eric at fnords.org>
BTEL Consulting