[Asterisk-Dev] Project Web based management and billing

Gary Knapper gary.knapper at xal.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 03:17:19 MST 2004

I'm not sure if this would interest you, but we have a web-based billing system for pre&post pay services. We proved an API to access the system via the internet and "rent" space on the billing system on a pay-as-you-go basis. We maintain the system, but users manage their own agents, sub-agents, accounts and tariffs. We can also provide IP&PSTN routes for those that may need them.  The system is a Linux system using Oracle but has an API consisting of a library of C functions or by using HTTPS.

We used to sell the system, but for the last 4 years we have supplied as a hosted solution as an alternative to buying and recruiting people to maintain it. Kind of like a disposable system - you start using immediately and when you don't need it you can easily discard it without losing all that capital investment if you had purchased.

Anyway, I won't bore you...if you are interested drop me a mail.

Rgds,

Gary Knapper
www.billingonline.co.uk