[Asterisk-Dev] "ast_channel_alloc" and 2.6.3

None Atall linux_meis at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 02:20:44 MST 2004

 Hi to all,
We use asterisk and chan_capi, and linux-2.6.3 for
our custom board. When we have a call, asterisk
crasses!
Thats because when in capi_new, we use
ast_channel_alloc to alloc a channel. But when
capi_new writes at this address, asterisk crasses!
Although the address is not null!(but 0x18ca350)

Has anyone experienced this kind of problem before?
We use

asterisk CVS-11/05/03-11:22:56

         Thanks in advance!
                Dimitrios.

=====
-Dhmhtrios Meidanis
-Degree in Mathematics, University of the Aegean.
-Master in Computer Architecture and Digital
 Systems, University of Crete.
 Greece.