[Asterisk-Dev] sched_settime error -- possible resolution.... AGI question now....

Tom Knox tom at knox.ws
Sat Mar 13 10:06:59 MST 2004

The sched_settime error may be resolved.  I managed to find a post by
someone about hyperthreading and the 2.4 linux kernels.  I have disabled
hyperthreading in the 2.4 kernel and haven't seen the error since... Now to
solve the rest of the problems.

Does anyone know of any problems using the Perl::AGI or does someone have a
more robust AGI interface for C/C++?

Thanks

> Hmm, thanks to all for posting.  This is running on a dedicated server
> (2.8ghz P4 with 1 gig of RAM).  I have had TOP running at the time, and am
> at around 1.4% load.  Wonder if there's anything else going on....
>
> Has anyone tried asterisk on a hyperthreaded processor BTW?  Running
Redhat
> 9 here.
>
> Problem occurs in Perl and C scripts, in Perl using the Perl::AGI, in C
> using my own simplified AGI functions.
>
> Thanks again.

---