[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk reload/hang problem

duncan duncan at impede.net
Thu Mar 11 12:45:27 MST 2004

> Nasty. But how large is large ? (so as to get an idea)

sip.conf has 10996 lines and is 168K in size.  not huge, but the biggest
config file i have on any of my asterisk servers currently.

i havent been able to schedule an upgrade on the server yet to see if it fixes
the problem, but we are testing the same environment conditions on another
server of the same cvs date, if we can reproduce the bug then we will upgrade
and see if that fixes it.

i'll post to the list when i get results from this.

duncan