[Asterisk-Dev] Asteriks Linux HowTo

Leif Madsen leif at hacklocalhost.com
Mon Mar 8 17:27:34 MST 2004

This may be a bit off topic, but just wanted to let you know that some of us
are attempting (albeit, slowly lately) to write an unofficial handbook.  You
can reach us on #asterisk-doc on freenode IRC network, or at
www.asteriskdocs.org

My email is leif at hacklocalhost.com if you have any questions.  There is also
a mailing list that you can post questions, comments or documentation to.

Thanks,
Leif Madsen.