[Asterisk-Dev] Raising loop current limit on theProslic(reg.71)

Paul Winkeler pwinkeler at pbnj-solutions.com
Sun Mar 7 05:04:36 MST 2004

(216) 533-5708
Hi Matteo,

Just installed the patch and the problem I was having does indeed seem to
have disappeared.  FYI it involved a phone which would give a special
beep/signal to indicate another phone in the house was also picking up the
same line.  I suspected it performed this trick by monitoring the loop
current.  Before the patch it gave this signal even when it was the only
phone picking up the line.  It does so no more.

Thanks,
 PaulW

(216) 533-5708