[Asterisk-Dev] Calling Reload Remotely

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Jun 30 21:46:32 MST 2004

I'm sorry... but that doesn't work that way for Authenticate()

    -- Executing Authenticate("Zap/14-1", "123") in new stack
    -- Playing 'agent-pass' (language 'nl')
    -- Playing 'auth-incorrect' (language 'nl')
    -- Playing 'auth-incorrect' (language 'nl')
    -- Playing 'vm-goodbye' (language 'nl')
    -- Hungup 'Zap/14-1'

Cheers,

Michael