[Asterisk-Dev] Calling Reload Remotely

James Dutton james at instantecommerce.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 08:59:14 MST 2004

I am trying to call the Asterisk Reload command remotely from a Windows box

I have created a shell script containing the text ...

/usr/sbin/asterisk -r -x reload

I have saved it as filename reload

I can run this on the Linux box using ./reload from terminal within the
correct directory

I now want to run it from the Windows box

I am using the command "plink username at host -pw password -ssh -v ./reload"

It certainly appears to run the script, but complains that it cannot connect
to the remote Asterisk server

Does anyone have a workaround for this. Would I be better off calling a Perl
script or something similar?

Thanks

James