[Asterisk-Dev] OS X 10.3 Patch

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 28 10:34:36 MST 2004

I just started playing with Asterisk and was unable to get the CVS
version working on OS X (10.3). I was able to get some of the older tar
balls to compile and run. So yesterday I decided to mess with the
current CVS tree. I have to change 5 files to get the compile working.
It installs and starts up, but I haven't tested it much passed
connecting with X-Lite Sip client.

I have included a patch (cvs diff -u > osx_patch.diff) in case someone
else wants to play with Asterisk on OS X.

John Turner