[Asterisk-Dev] Test POP's

Kurtz kurtz at lightspeed.ca
Mon Jun 28 08:47:54 MST 2004

Would anyone be interested in swapping a bit of VoIP test traffic ?  I'm looking for international contacts that are developing with Asterisk.  I am located in Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA and am running Asterisk on a Slackware 9.1 box with an X100P FXO card and can provide one whole local voice channel for testing.  Is there a better approach to this ?  Would folks be interested in adding their local testbed address to a "SIP Test Directory".  I can bang out some code in no time, maybe something where you can request IAX or peer status.  Any thoughts in this regard ?

Best Wishes,
Kurtz