[Asterisk-Dev] Getting URL to IAX Client Agent

Adam Hart adam at teragen.com.au
Mon Jun 28 00:29:16 MST 2004

I've added few lines of code mapping IAX_EVENT_URL to Firefly's
messaging system. If people could test it -
http://www.virbiage.com/firefly/firefly-urltest.exe - It should pop up
the url in a text window (it's a link the user can click), if not, send
me the ethereal/tcpdump dump and I'll fix. You can reply with a URL or
normal text message. (urls must start with http:// atm)

enjoy :)

Adam

ps. does 'iax2 debug' cause asterisk to crash for anyone else when
debugging url messages.