[Asterisk-Dev] Advanced ADSI scripts

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 26 07:27:44 MST 2004

> Actually, I don't see anything in there that asterisk compiler won't
> support...Maybe I'm missing something?
Well take a look in app_adsi this is the app the takes the adsi script
and loads it into the phone
see compile_script it runs  adsi_process
adsi_process does not recognize a lot of the adsi key words in the
this adsi v2 script ?
granted the basic functions in res/res_adsi.c are generic
but if you want the full power of the attached script you need to implement
an adsi2_process in app_adsi then we can see the ability to write very
powerfull
adsi client side scripts