[Asterisk-Dev] rfc3581 - implemented correctly in * ?

Ryan Courtnage ryan at voxbox.ca
Fri Jun 25 11:44:37 MST 2004

Hi,

Bug #1862 implemented RFC3581.

I'm no expert, but it appears that this change appends ";rport" to the end of
the VIA header field on INVITEs sent to SIP phones:

    Message Header
        Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.102:5060;branch=z9hG4bK4b9f493c;rport

Problem is, this breaks dialing to Uniden UIP200 phones (they don't reply
 back when the Via header has ";rport" on the end).

So, do I need to put pressure on Uniden to fix this, or has RFC2581 been
implemented in * incorrectly ?

Thanks for any help on this - I'm currently stuck using * builds previous to
Bug #1862.

Ryan

PS: I'm usind nat=no ... if that matters.

Ryan Courtnage
Coalescent Systems Inc
403.244.8089
www.voxbox.ca