[Asterisk-Dev] Dynamic Configuration from MS SQL Server

James Dutton james at instantecommerce.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 06:07:02 MST 2004

Hi

I would like to use Microsoft SQL Server running on a remote Windows Server
for Asterisk configuration and billing. I have managed to connect via
unixODBS and freeTDS but am confused as to whether the next stage is
possible. Some of the documentation that I have read suggests that it is
possible to override the underlying asterisk database and use my one
instead. Is this so? And would that mean that a change in my database would
result in a realtime change in the call plan, without calling reload(). Any
help would be much appreciated.
James
---
James Dutton