[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-cvs] asterisk/channels chan_modem.c,1.22,1.23 chan_modem_i4l.c,1.15,1.16

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Tue Jun 22 12:28:42 MST 2004

Niklas Ögren wrote:

>They are defined in include/asterisk/vmodem.h, maybe you forgot to cvs
>update there, or maybe Mark didn't get all the patch into the cvs?!

I did another cvs update and chan_modem compiled fine.  I must have
grabbed the files just after chan_modem was patched but before vmodem.
I always run cvs update twice, just to make sure nothing was missed, and
nothing was when I posted that error.

At any rate, the problem took care of itself.  Thanks!