[Asterisk-Dev] ast_data, mysql, md5secret

Gunnar Schaller linux at nowin.de
Wed Jun 16 02:32:34 MST 2004

Wow! Great work. It works fine on my asterisk.
One comment on README.txt: When runnning it everytime my data.conf is
overwritten. I'm forgetfully and so I don't comment it everytime out
when redownloaded ast_data  :o)
Would be fine if you add something like
if(!exists(/etc/asterisk/data.conf))
   cp data.conf.sample ${ASTETC}/data.conf