[Asterisk-Dev] Centralized voicemail

Rob Gagnon rob at networkip.net
Sun Jun 13 21:58:39 MST 2004

I will be coding a fix in ast_data for this sometime on Monday.  The
work-around for now is to make sure to always name your context when calling
"VoiceMailMain()" in extensions.conf.  [IE:  "VoiceMailMain(@default)" ]

There is an issue leaving a NULL string pointer when context is missing from
a message in ast_data.  The solution will be fairly trivial, but I cannot
currently access the server in my office to fix it.  (seems a power outage
there is preventing that)

Thanks Soren, for reporting this issue.  It will definitely help in making
ast_data even more stable than it is now.

Rob