[Asterisk-Dev] Error installing Prepaid App

Soren Rathje asterisk at lolle.org
Thu Jun 10 07:35:16 MST 2004

Ah.. That tells me that app_prepaid is for Asterisk HEAD and not Asterisk STABLE... From what I can understand, most of the people here promote HEAD before STABLE due to different issues with interoperability, compatibility, features etc...

Regarding the PQexec... I have no clue.. I'm still in a steep learning curve when it comes to GCC compilers and what needs to be included/linked, so I was very fortunate when everything just worked on my FC1 :-)

-- Soren