AW: [Asterisk-Dev] Passing overlap digits from one pri-E1 to another

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Jun 10 06:42:34 MST 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Thomas Haeger wrote:

> Hi Peter, hi Feleix,
>
> which revision you are using ? Is it the "v1-0_stable" ?
> I think this problem was fixed in the "head" revision.

Head as of 2004-06-04.

> See  http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001080.

It sounds similar to one of the problems we are seeing, the one about
non-responsiveness to overlap digits immediately after Dial().

Actually, bug 1452 sounds like what we are seeing, but it is solved.

What I see is that after the extension is matched and a Dial(Zap/g1) is
initated is a CALL PROCEEDING and a PROGRESS (how does one tell if an
element is sent or received?) on the E1 to the pbx. At this point the
incoming INFORMATION is discarded by libpri since
"ourstate!=Q931_CALL_STATE_OVERLAP_RECEIVING". It is
Q931_CALL_STATE_INCOMING_CALL_PROCEEDING instead so I assume it is set
that way by the "call proceeding" frame above.

Are there any negative side effects of accepting digits in the
Q931_CALL_STATE_INCOMING_CALL_PROCEEDING state?

I have a rather mangled log of what is going on. What is the best way to
obtain good logs? All the color in the output makes tee and redirects
rather hard to read.

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv at psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF