[Asterisk-Dev] Passing overlap digits from one pri-E1 to another

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Jun 10 00:43:51 MST 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, ePyron Felix Deierlein wrote:

> does it work with your changes? If yes, could you send a diff-file?
> We have the same problems in germay...

Mostly. There is still one problem left. When sending overlap digits in
INFORMATION elements really fast, as our pbx does when first dialing and
then picking up the handset) the digits are lost after app_dial is
started. I will try to track that down tonight. Other than that I can
press 0 and get an outside line directly and then dial normally.

It is getting a bit silly with all the zeros now.
  Dialtone from pbx -> 0 -> dialtone from asterisk -> 0 dialtone from pstn
  -> international phone number with 00

I am not allowed to disconnect the pbx during office hours. :-)

Peter
--
Peter Svensson      ! Pgp key available by finger, fingerprint:
<petersv at psv.nu>    ! 8A E9 20 98 C1 FF 43 E3  07 FD B9 0A 80 72 70 AF