[Asterisk-Dev] Support for SIP message 300 multiple choices

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 05:54:02 MST 2004

Hi does asterisk support SIP message 300 multiple
choices.

I get that as a responce from a Sonus PSTN gateway,
however asterisk does not seem to be handling it.

On the console I see it saying something like

-- Got SIP Responce 300 "Multiple Choices" back from
x.x.x.x
-- now forwarding local/xxxx at default to ..

However it resends it to the same location and the
message just repeats itsself.

This is not an imediate issue for me as I have a
workaround, however will be more than happy to do
further debug to help resolve the issue.

Umar