AW: [Asterisk-Dev] Re: New Channel - Serial + Sound Card -> GSM Mobile

Markku Korpi Markku at korpi.de
Mon Jun 7 09:58:30 MST 2004

> -6. Professional SIP/GSM gateways
>
> I am also looking for a professional SIP/GSM gateway (for a client). I
> have only found 2 (expensive) products :
...snip
> Do you know other solutions ?
...snip
> Thanks, Jérôme

Would you be able to get access to GSM directly over GSMA?
The Mobile operator may be even willing to give better rates over terristial connection, because it
conserves their air resources.
We have a scalable, 1U GSM-A gateway that can talk IAX2 on one side and GSM-A to the MSC and have
tested with Siemens MSC.
Oh, it supports CLIP/CLIR and many other goodies, of course...
If you are interested, contact me off-the-list.

Markku Korpi
Cosini Networks
+49 179 1256296
markku.korpi at cosini.com