[Asterisk-Dev] Adding a dial option to update the DB on bridge

Steve Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:12:02 MST 2004

Note to self: It turns out the manager interface will tell you when a call is
picked up and what extension was picked up. All that needs to be done is to
patch manager.c to support DBGet and DBput so that the caller info can be
saved in a namespace outside of the channel variables. A patch has been
submitted to bugs.digium.com for approval.