[Asterisk-Dev] Continuing dial plan after caller hangs up

John James john.james at apparatix.com
Sat Jun 5 10:48:48 MST 2004

I tested local channel to see if it would accomplish the objective.  It
doesn't.  But is it an interesting tool.

All of the suggestions given were around the idea of continuing the dial
plan with the caller (source) still connected.  This is not what I want
to do.

I am trying to keep the connection to the dialed party (destination)
once the caller hangs up.  The options for the dial command only seem to
support maintaining the caller side of the connection once the dialed
party hangs up.

Any suggestions?

--
John James