[Asterisk-Dev] Problem: Sip/Zap (ONE WAY AUDIO) CVS 02-06-2004 10:00AM PST

Steve McMahon ajener at qwest.net
Wed Jun 2 13:27:25 MST 2004

Dialing out, (from a Sipura 2000) I am having problems after updating to the June 02/2004 10:00AM PST CVS

Problems: One way voice.

If someone calls me from POTS over my X100P, Dials my Sipura, the phone rings. but, I can hear them... but they cannot hear me.
Talking into the phone I can hear the loopback into my earpiece but nothing is going to the other party? Why?

Anyone know what I can do to resolve this problem? Anyone else have this problem? or something similar?

Sincerely,

Steve McMahon
Digital DataBits Innovations
Salem, OR  97301