[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Applications 0001758]: VoicemailMain2 does not respond in anticipated manner

steve at daviesfam.org steve at daviesfam.org
Tue Jun 1 23:20:47 MST 2004

> > However - I just updated CVS this minute, and hitting 7 whilst hearing a
> > message is still ignored.  Nothing was changed in app.c since the 27th.
> > What am I missing?
>
> What version of the files do you have?
> If you're updating CVS from a mirror there may be a lag...

Thanks to those who replied - I was apparently too quick (didn't know
there was a "mirror" CVS) - I now have the changes.

I have to say that it still doesn't work like it used to.  Hitting 7
whilst a message is playing is now no longer ignored - it skips you over
the message and to the menu.  There you can press 7 again to actually
delete the message.

Previously, 7 whilst listening would immediately stop playback AND delete
the message.

Sorry to go on about this - but we take messages on an incoming line with
an X100P.  End of call detection doesn't work here - so every single
message we get has 90-msglen seconds of beep-beep-beep at the end of it.

Steve