[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Applications 0001758]: VoicemailMain2 does not respond in anticipated manner

Fran Boon flavour at partyvibe.com
Tue Jun 1 14:46:44 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 21:30, steve at daviesfam.org wrote:
> John Todd opened this bug - including something of my posting.  Between
> Brian and Mark its been "resolved".

Yeah - good bug report resulted in a quick fix :)

> However - I just updated CVS this minute, and hitting 7 whilst hearing a
> message is still ignored.  Nothing was changed in app.c since the 27th.
> What am I missing?

What version of the files do you have?
If you're updating CVS from a mirror there may be a lag...
Subscribe to asterisk-cvs mailing list to see what versions you need.
app_voicemail.c is now 1.106
app.c is 1.21

then use:
cvs status apps/app_voicemail.c to check your version...