[Asterisk-Dev] PRI rejecting call without B channel

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Fri Jul 30 09:31:22 MST 2004

Hi,

As specified in all PRI-related documentation, at most cases B channel is reserved and its number passed together with
SETUP message. Also, ringback tone at selected B channel must be provided immediately when SETUP ACK is sent out. So, I
don't think you can provide regular call handling without allocation/reservation of B channel.

WBR,
Paul.