[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at ifax.com
Sat Jul 24 21:42:30 MST 2004

One day in August, hunched over the keyboard in anger, The Pimpster wrote:

> No I was never working for that company and I was never paid for any of my
work.
> That is why I said 'stole'; If I had been a employee it would have been
different but I
> was just a open source developer with a dream and the code to back it up
like all of you.

Duane, is the dream you speak of the same one as I found at:

         http://tinyurl.com/4o9sf

Now _that_ must be some clever code ;-)

Folks please will you stop encouraging this guy? Anyone with half a clue
filed him in the looney bin days ago, but several of you (Mark included)
seem to feel the need to continually issue rebuttals. You're not going to
change his mind on anything, ever.

Disengage please, ... it's a waste of your time in the writing, and ours in
the reading.

-d