[Asterisk-Dev] voicemail message number limits

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Sat Jul 24 18:13:33 MST 2004

But that is not the only reason, is it?

Under the same thought signing away your rights to the work lets
digum to take asterisk out of gpl at will, perhaps after the open
source community has made it a viable and over all profitable
software platform?

I think the licensing is just a ruse to steal the software in a legal
way at some future date while allowing them to keep a public domain
source branch they can do as they please with, IMHO.