[Asterisk-Dev] UK Caller ID patch and new CVS

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Sat Jul 24 16:49:18 MST 2004

I sent this email awhile ago and it just bounced: trying again.

I never said that. I said it looked like it from what I was getting,
and that I may be wrong.

 From this:

> > On 22 Jul 2004 at 14:43, Chris Stenton wrote:
> >
> > > Mark does not like the history buffer method  used. I think
code
> will
> > be
> > > included for the the fxo module at some point but not for the
X100P.

> > > Chris.

 It sounds like the code has been done but will not be added to the
 CVS or provided to the public. Perhaps Chris was simply being
unclear  and I read it wrong, but it sounds to me like he is saying
the code  exists for the X100P driver, they have it under opensource,
but am  choosing not to release it so that people can get the card
working.

As I said I could be wrong, but that is what I am getting out of the
hreads leading up to and after that.

  - D

Either way I think this may all be moot based on recent additions to
cvs; if not let me know.