[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk GUIs at Astricon

Jason Penton j.penton at ru.ac.za
Thu Jul 22 05:10:10 MST 2004

Hi Olle

We have done a lot of work on an Asterisk GUI for users - which is complete
and deployed in a pilot installation. We are now working on the
Administrators interface GUI, which will be finished by the time Astricon
arrives :). We are a top University in South Africa (Rhodes University) and
were contemplating coming to Astricon later this year. We would be happy to
present our work and participate in the panel discussion.

Let me know if you need any more details

Jason Penton
PhD student
Computer Science Department
Rhodes University