[Asterisk-Dev] TE410P Problem: Can't switch span to E1-mode, (reserved D-Channel 24)

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Jul 21 10:34:58 MST 2004

It looks like the zaptel driver is detecting your 2nd span as a T1, and the
rest as E1 - is that what you want?

Did you check the jumpers on the card?  If they are ok, maybe there is a
problem with the card, and you might call Digium support.

Your config's look ok for 4 E1 spans.

Also, this message should probably be posted on the users forum not the dev
forum - thanks!

Regards,

Scott M. Stingel
President,