[Asterisk-Dev] UK Caller ID patch and new CVS

Vassilis Konstantinou vassilis_konstantinou at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 21 04:44:14 MST 2004

Hello everybody,

It appears that the new channels/chan_zap.c
has quite a few new lines of code and makes the original UK Caller ID patch
(second patch for the chan_zap file) to fail.

I tried to find my way through the code but it is getting a bit too
complicated to locate all changes. Most probably somebody who is familiar
with the code can do this a bit more quickly so can a kind soul out there,
update the UK patch to match the new additions?

Many thanks

Vassilis