[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk add-on rate-engine woes

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Sun Jul 18 11:04:33 MST 2004

Hi,

can somebody from either TrollPhone or form the list help me:

i have installed the rate-engine on our asterisk (latest CVS). it's
working fine EXCEPT it does not store the rated price in the mysql
database. from my debugging, it looks like he does not have some
values assigned. The only thing i changed in the code is one line
( AST_MUTEX // AST_DEFINE_STATIC) which has changed from the stable ->
CVS release.

also i'd like to change the engine to support the correct values in EUR
(e.g. 0.017 EUR equals 1,7 cent) because currently there is INT used
which does not support comma values.

i think other people run into this as well, but i'd need some advice.

--jan