[Asterisk-Dev] [LONG] Call holding and native bridging with ast_h323

Kiel Hedjam kiel at kikal.org
Fri Jul 16 14:56:13 MST 2004

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004, Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Why did you not use the cvs -head for development?  Asterisk v0.9.0 is
> very old and not compatible with the current cvs -head (if my memory
> services me)

When I began I had problems with the cvs snapshot (I could not recover
rtp streams) that's why I worked on Asterisk v0.9.0. But I think that
was because I wasn't experienced yet with asterisk.
However, I took a look at the last cvs snapshot to see how
ast_h323.cpp was growing. The main part of what I did is redifining some
H323Connection methods for MyH323Connection (to interrupt Control Pdu
Handling with PSyncPoints) so I think it should not be too difficult
to switch to the cvs version.

--
Kiel