[Asterisk-Dev] Testing dynamic queue configuration

Constantine Filin cfilin at intermedia.net
Fri Jul 16 10:24:38 MST 2004

Greetings gurus!

I have developed code for dynamic configuration of asterisk queues
from a database, "dynamic" meaning that each time when a change in
database is made, asterisk app_queue.c sees the change immediately,
no "reload" is required.

My code is submitted to Asterisk bug tracking system
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001858

Per suggestion from oej, it would be great to test this feature out
before it is committed to CVS.

So if anyone is interested in this, then I can assist in producing
the code, configuration and installation.

Respectfully

Constantine