[Asterisk-Dev] dtmf over zap function

Glen asterisk-dev at empireenterprises.com
Tue Jul 13 15:56:03 MST 2004

Thanks TC!  I owe you a cookie.
Since you seem to be Mr. Knowledgeable, I have a follow up question for
you.

I've attempted to place debugging statements in both the zt_digit &
do_senddigit functions, but nothing is reported in the asterisk CLI or
log files.

I've used:

ast_verbose( VERBOSE_PREFIX_3 "senddigit");
ast_log(LOG_DEBUG, "senddigit");

Is there another requirement for debugging in these low level
functions?

Thanks,
Glen