[Asterisk-Dev] Re: EAGAIN rtp.c

Dr. Rich Murphey rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Tue Jul 13 11:56:49 MST 2004

True!

On BSD there are other conditions under which EAGAIN is returned, the log is
flooded, lots of cpu is consumed, and dropouts occur in calls in progress.
So it should perhaps be conditional at compile time so as to avoid any
change on Linux.  I'll submit a patch if no one else prefers to.

Rich